- To provide students with thorough, practice-orientated training in natural food preparation
- To train students to become competent and successful CNM Natural Chefs
- To make sure the CNM Natural Chef qualification is widely recognised and respected in the UK, Europe and worldwide
- To continuously raise the profile of the CNM Natural Chef in society
- To support and promote CNM Natural Chefs after graduation
CNM was established in London in 1998. More colleges followed across the UK and Ireland. Today, CNM is the UK’s leading training provider, offering diploma courses in class and online, in a range of natural therapies:
The first CNM Natural Chef course was launched in 2015 followed by Vegan Natural Chef in 2017. The first Natural Chef diploma course was launched in Ireland at the same time.