Online Cooking Course
The Natural Chef online cooking course has been designed with flexibility in mind, to allow students who can’t attend classes to learn hands-on nutritional culinary techniques with in-depth feedback from the comfort of their home.
The College of Naturopathic’s medicine accredited online cooking course certificate enables students to fit study around their work schedules and personal commitments.
The Natural Chef cooking course consists of three components:
- Filmed theory lectures and recorded cookery demonstrations.
- Downloadable learning guides and therapeutic recipes.
- Online tutorials, cookery assessments and written assignments.
Location: In-class ( London )
Length of Study: 9 months*
Online Cookery Assessment: 18 hours Academic Supervised Training.
Internship: 100 hours Industry Lead Culinary Experience.
CNM Diploma: Dip. Natural Chef
Accreditation: Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)**
Studying The Natural Chef Cooking Course online at CNM couldn’t be easier. With CNM’s cutting-edge online learning platform, study guide, comprehensive training material and additional resources, students have everything they need to successfully complete their Natural Chef training.
- Up-to-date training material written by industry experts.
- Professional Chef Knife kit complete with a Natural Chef apron and hat.*
- Filmed lectures delivered by highly experienced practitioners and chefs.
- Detailed handouts and notes to accompany each lecture.
- On-demand lectures which you can access 24/7 on CNM’s student portal.
- Supportive lecturers and supervisors to answer your questions.
- Exams and assignments to test your knowledge and track your progress.
- Connect with your course mates online to share ideas and support each other.
Measurable Study Progress and Practical Training
Exams and assignments are an important part of the online cooking course certificate. They are used to measure study progress, recipe knowledge, therapeutic application, food styling techniques and enable students to keep on track. All assignments are submitted online.
Online Cookery Assessments are hosted through the online platform, students deliver recipes in real-time showcasing their culinary techniques, kitchen discipline and receive guidance from CNM’s experienced lecturing team. This gives students a platform to build confidence in becoming competent chefs stepping out of the home environment into the professional kitchen.
Hands-on experience is obtained through the Natural Chef 100-hour culinary internship. It allows Natural Chefs to hone their cookery skills, learn how a professional workplace operates, establish networking connections, and receive feedback from industry professionals by spending time working in a commercial environment.
The CNM Natural Chef qualification opens doors to a variety of career options. From working in commercial kitchens, starting up a business or working self-employed. The online Business Course helps students identify opportunities, create an online presence with social marketing and how to implement profitable pricing strategies.
These are just some of the successful careers CNM’s Natural Chefs have launched:
- Restaurant and Café Owners
- Private and Retreat Chefs
- Restaurant Chefs
- Food Consultant
- Food Producer
- Cookery Teacher
- Recipe Writer
- Cookery Book Author
- Food Stylist