Cucumber roll ups
Servings: 2 people
- 1 small English cucumber peeled into 8 wide strips
- 8 small sundried tomatoes roughly chopped
- 8 Kalamata olives finely sliced
- 3 tsp pine nuts
- chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 small red onion finely sliced
For the dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut milk yoghurt
- 1 tsp fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Lay the cucumber slices across a clean work surface. Divide the dressing mixture evenly between the strips, spreading a generous layer across the length of each strip.
- Sprinkle the chopped mint across the cucumber slices.
- Divide the chopped tomatoes, olives and onion between the strips, starting at one end of the cucumber and covering 1/3 of the length.
- Carefully roll from the filled end of the cucumber, wrapping the filling tightly in the centre until to have a neat roll. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
CNM recommends the use of organic ingredients.