Kiwi Cooler Smoothie
Refreshing coconut water blitzed with bold summer greensand tart, sweet tropical fruit makes a delicious detoxing and hydrating smoothie during the summer season. Loaded with fibre, vitamin C and E, magnesium, potassium, calcium and folate, this smoothie cleanses the body, boosts energy, supports immunity, heart health, digestive health, bones and teeth and overall provides the body with vitality.
- 300ml coconut water
- 2 kiwis (150g)
- 70g pineapple
- 40g cucumber
- 30g cos lettuce
- 20g kale
- 20g celery
- 6g mint, leaves only
- ¼ lime wedge, unwaxed with skin
- 1 tsp chlorella powder (optional)
- Wash all ingredients and roughly chop.
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender/bullet/food processor until completely smooth.
- Drink the smoothie immediately or place in an airtight container (preferably glass) and refrigerate for up to a maximum of 6 hours.
Make sure to use 100% coconut water - some bottled brands contain added sugar, sweeteners or flavours. Organic ingredients are recommended. If some fruit and vegetables are difficult to source organic, make sure to wash thoroughly and remove skins. Kiwi skin is very nutritious. It is particularly high in fibre, vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin E and antioxidants. Eating the skin increases the nutritional value you get by 30-50%. However, kiwi skin can sometimes make your mouth feel tingly due to the fuzzy texture. If you prefer, remove the skin. Allergens: celery