Matcha and Coconut Energy Balls
An energising and delicious snack that can be enjoyed after the Christmas indulgence! These energy balls are packed full of healthy fats and protein to keep your blood sugar balanced between meals.
Servings: 14 Balls
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Ground almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- For Dusting
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- To make the energy balls, add the coconut oil, almond butter, ground almonds, desiccated coconut, chia, maple syrup and matcha powder to a food processor. Blend well to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Divide and roll the mixture into 14 even balls.
- Dust each energy ball in the remaining matcha powder and sprinkle with the remaining coconut to serve.
CNM recommends the use of organic ingredients.